Looking for the security of a fixed rate mortgage for your next purchase or refinance? At Mid America Mortgage, Inc., we offer a variety of fixed rate home loan solutions at some of the most competitive interest rates in the marketplace. Whether you are a first time home buyer looking to capitalize on a low down payment program such as an FHA or USDA mortgage or a real estate investor pursuing a long term conventional fixed rate financing strategy, we’re here to help.
With a fixed rate mortgage, a borrower’s note rate will not vary throughout the life of his or her loan. Homeowners also have consistent principal and interest payments through their loan terms (*some exceptions may apply). If you would like to speak with one of our mortgage consultants about our various fixed rate financing solutions, please call 866-544-7013 or visit the branches page to locate the office closest to you.
Explore Fixed Rate Financing
- Conventional, conforming 30, 20, 15, and 10 year fixed rate mortgages.
- 30 and 15 year fixed rate jumbo mortgage programs for loan amounts exceeding areas’ conforming loan limits. Learn More
- 30 and 15 year FHA mortgages. Popular low money down financing programs. Learn More
- 30 year fixed rate USDA rural housing loans. Solution for lower income borrowers looking to purchase or refinance homes in rural communities. Learn More
- 30 and 15 year VA loans. Option for eligible active duty military personnel and veterans. Learn More
- People who plan on being in their homes for more than 7-10 years.
- Borrowers who like the security of knowing what their monthly principal and interest debt obligations are every month.
- Home buyers and homeowners with little equity in their homes. If property values were to fall, borrowers with a adjustable rate mortgages may find themselves in positions where they cannot qualify for a refinance.
- Consumers who do not feel secure in their positions of employment. If borrowers loses their jobs they may not be able to refinance to a fixed rate product when their ARMs begin to adjust.
- Most types of residential 1-4 unit properties. Certain restriction may apply.
- We have fixed rate products for primary residences, second homes, and investment properties.
- 30 year fixed rate mortgages – Easily the most popular option in today’s marketplace. Payments are spread out over 30 year terms which helps keep payments low. On the downside, the amount of interest paid over the life of the loans will be greater when compared to other shorter term financing solutions.
- 20 year fixed rate mortgages – Popular options for borrowers who do not want to commit to the higher payments associated with 15 year mortgages but do not want to stretch their loans out to 30 years.
- 15 year fixed rate mortgages – Second most popular fixed rate alternative. Interest rates are typically considerably lower than 30 year pricing and borrowers can save thousands of dollars in interest when weighed against 30 year loans. Due to the shorter term, monthly payments are also higher.
- 10 year fixed rate mortgages – Shortest fixed rate loan products we offer. Good option for borrowers who are looking for the security of a fixed rate product and who want to pay off their loans as quickly as possible.