Mid America Mortgage, Inc. offers both fixed rate and adjustable rate jumbo loans for borrowers looking to purchase and refinance residential properties throughout much of the United States. We’re a multi-state mortgage lender whose roots date back to the 1940’s. We’ve helped thousands of home buyers and homeowners find the right jumbo loans at some of the most competitive mortgage rates in the industry.
Our non-conforming jumbo mortgages can be used to finance most types of primary residences, second homes, and 1-4 unit investment properties. Contact us today for details on our various home loan products.
Three Ways to Get Started
- Search our branches page to find a location in your area. You may also call 866-544-7013 and we’ll route your call accordingly.
- Pre-Qualify Now.
- Just looking for a quick rate quote? Complete the form on this page and one of our mortgage professionals will contact you with program and pricing information.
More On Jumbo Mortgage Financing
- 30 & 15 Year Fixed Rate Jumbo Loans – May be good options for borrowers looking for the security of fixed rate products.
- Adjustable Rate Jumbo Loans – Offer a low introductory rate for a set number of years. This may make them appealing to borrowers seeking to keep their payments as low as possible in the short term. After the introductory rate periods end, rates begin to adjust up or down based upon the loans’ caps, margins, and the indexes that the loans are tied to.
- You can visit Fannie Mae’s website here. Under the Resources’ Heading, click on the Loan Limit Look-up Table. The table allows you to check the limits by County. Loan limits are higher in high cost areas.
- Be sure to note that loan limits change by the number of units. The general limit for a 1-unit home in most areas is $417,000, 2-units is $533,850, 3-units is $645,300 and 4-units is $810,950. Limits change periodically. Please contact us for the most -up-to-date figures.
- Most types of residential 1-4 unit properties.
- We have jumbo loan products for primary residences, second homes, and investment properties.