At Mid America Mortgage, Inc., we’ve helped thousands of home buyers from around the Country with their home purchase financing. Whether you are looking to buy your first home, a vacation property, or a rental, we’ll help you weigh your options and find the right product at one of the most competitive interest rates in the marketplace.
We offer a wide selection of home loan programs including conventional fixed rate mortgages, adjustable rate loans, and multiple low and no money down products such as FHA loans, VA mortgages, and USDA rural housing loans.
Three Ways to Get Started
- Search our branches page to find a location in your area. You may also call 866-544-7013 and we’ll route your call accordingly.
- Complete an online prequal form.
- Just looking for a quick rate quote? Complete the form on this page and one of our mortgage professionals will contact you with program and pricing information.
More on Our Home Loans
- We finance most types of 1-4 unit residential properties. Certain restrictions may apply.
- We have programs for primary residences, second homes, and investment properties.
- 30 and 15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgages – Our most popular mortgage products. Rates are fixed for the duration of the loan term.
- FHA Mortgages – FHA financing offers home buyers the opportunity to purchase property with as little as 3.5% down. In many cases, closing costs may also be gifted by relatives.
- USDA Mortgages – A no money down financing option for lower income borrowers in rural communities. Income restrictions may apply.
- VA Loans – Another no money down financing solution. Available to eligible active duty servicemen and women and military veterans.
- Jumbo Loans – We offer a number of fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgage programs for loan amounts exceeding current conforming loan limits.
- Standard 203k Mortgages – Gives borrowers the ability to finance home improvement/renovation costs into the purchase price without the need for second mortgages or construction loans.
- Mortgage for First Time Home Buyers – We can help you sort through all of the home loan options available for first time home buyers including conventional loans, FHA mortgage, USDA loans, and VA loans.
- Experience: We’ve been involved in mortgage industry since the 1940’s and have helped thousands of home buyers achieve their dreams of homeownership.
- Products: We offer a wide variety of home financing options to meet the needs of most residential home buyers.
- Service: The home buying process can be stressful at times. At Mid America Mortgage, Inc., we strive to make each transaction as smooth as possible. We’ll work with your attorney and/or title company to get the loan moving from application to closing as quickly and seamlessly as possible. We maintain an A Rating with the Better Business Bureau.