Lock in a low rate and start saving with a mortgage refinance with Mid America Mortgage, Inc. We’re a multi-state mortgage lender offering a wide selection of mortgage refinancing solutions to meet the needs of most homeowners. Whether you are looking to refinance to a lower rate, cash-out some of the equity in your home, or are seeking to shorten the term of your loan, we can help you explore your options and find a scenario that works for your unique situation. Keep in mind by refinancing an existing loan, a consumer’s total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan; so, it’s imperative to meet with one of our mortgage professionals to assess each need individually.
Three Ways to Get Started
- Search our branches page to find a location in your area. You may also call 866-544-7013 and we’ll route your call accordingly.
- Complete an online prequal form.
- Just looking for a quick rate quote? Complete the form on this page and one of our mortgage professionals will contact you with program and pricing information.
More on Mortgage Refinancing with Mid America Mortgage, Inc.
- Lowering Your Monthly Payment: You may be able to lower your monthly principal and interest payment by refinancing to a lower interest rate and/or by extending the term of your loan.
- Paying Off Your Loan Faster: Potentially save thousands of dollars in interest by refinancing and reducing the term of your loan. In today’s low rate environment, you may be able to move from a 30 year mortgage to a 20 or 15 year home loan without seeing a major increase in your monthly mortgage payments.
- Switching Over to a Fixed Rate Mortgage: Lock in one of today’s low fixed mortgage rates and stop worrying about the future rate fluctuations of an adjustable rate mortgage.
- Tapping Into Your Home’s Equity: Need money to help pay for college tuition, home improvement projects, medical bills or other expenses? Interest rates are low, making cash-out refinancing an appealing option.
- We finance most types of 1-4 unit residential properties. Certain restrictions may apply.
- We have refinance programs for primary residences, second homes, and investment properties.
- 30, 20, 15 and 10 Year Fixed Rate Mortgages – Our most popular mortgages. Rates are fixed for the duration of the loans. View more information on each program here: 30 year, 20 year, 15 year, 10 year
- FHA Mortgages – There are multiple benefits to FHA refinancing including higher cash-out loan-to-value limits than what’s available through most conventional mortgage programs. And, FHA streamline loans can help eliminate many of the costs associated with the refinancing process.
- VA IRRRL Loans – VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loans are available to eligible veterans and active duty military personnel who currently have VA loans. This streamline loan product helps reduce the cost of refinancing by eliminating a number of the costs involved with a typical mortgage refinance.
- HARP Loans – Upside down on your existing mortgage (or close to it)? If so, and your property is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, you might be eligible for a HARP refinance.
- 203K Refinancing – Looking to finance the costs of a home renovation without taking out a second mortgage or home equity line of credit (HELOC)? If so, be sure to check out our Standard 203K FHA loan programs.
- Experience: We’ve been involved in mortgage industry since the 1940’s and have helped thousands of homeowners with their refinancing needs.
- Products: We offer a wide variety of options to meet the needs of most buyers and homeowners.
- Service: The mortgage refinancing process can be stressful at times. At Mid America Mortgage, Inc. we strive to make each transaction as smooth as possible. We’ll work with your attorney and/or title company to get your loan moving from application to closing as quickly and seamlessly as possible. We maintain an A Rating with the Better Business Bureau.